GBSB Global Business School is a fully accredited private educational institution with campuses in Barcelona and Madrid and online campus. GBSB Global teaches business in English at undergraduate (Bachelor) and graduate (Master) levels and is dedicated to preparing students for the careers of the global economy. GBSB Global has a strong focus on innovation and technology, both in our online and on-campus programs. We are within a few business schools in Europe to offer a fully digitalized experience to our students throughout the learning process; this includes digital touch boards in all classrooms, collaborative apps, inclusive learning environment, and various educational digital tools.
Our world-class digital reputation is reflected in our partnership with Microsoft. We are proud to be the first business school in Spain to achieve a recognition as a Microsoft Showcase School, meaning we belong to a global community of schools engaged in digital transformation to improve teaching and learning.
GBSB Global is also an official ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) partner and the only Computer Based Examination centre and an Official Learning Provider in Spain.
GBSB Global delivers its MSc in Operations & Supply Chain Management program in collaboration with ZLC-MIT Global Scale Network. Zaragoza Logistics Center (ZLC) is a research institute established by the Government of Aragon in Spain in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Zaragoza.
GBSB Global provides Double Degree Options with University of Vic (UVic-UCC) in Spain and Top-up year in the UK in Northampton University.
Important organizations closed to the public, open their doors exclusively to GBSB Global’s students:
- UNESCO in Paris
- United Nations in Geneva
- World Trade Organization (WTO) in Geneva
- European Commission in Brussels
GBSB Global’s extensive network of local and international companies orchestrate customized industrial visits, enabling our students to learn directly from industry leaders. Some of the companies:
- Estrella Damm
- Louis Vuitton
- W Hotels
- Tiffany & Co
- Mandarin Hotel
Bachelor of Business Administration (Specialization in)
- Fashion and Luxury Business
- Master of Science in Finance
- Master of Science in Financial Management, Digital Banking and Internet Finance
- Master of Science in Marketing
- Master of Science in Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Digital Marketing and Ecommerce
- Master of Science in Entrepreneurship
- Master of Science in International Business Management
- Master of Science in Digital Business
- Master of Science in Sports Management
- MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MA in Communications and Future Marketing
- MA in Fashion and Luxury Business Management
- MA in Business Innovation
- International Business Management
- Operations and Supply Chain