About us and accreditations
For more than 25 years, Munich Business School, a state-accredited and German Council of Science and Humanities-accredited private university for business in Munich, has been offering globally minded, entrepreneurial personalities an inspiring and international academic environment to develop into the responsible leaders of tomorrow. In a holistic approach, we encourage people to fully understand and appreciate their role in and impact on society as well as to competently apply and continuously advance their business knowledge. We provide students from all over the world with an academic and professional perspective in Germany and beyond. In collaboration with our international partner universities, we enable them to gain advanced insights into the global economy and diverse cultures. Together with our company and academia partners, we create a platform for motivated and curious individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit to connect, exchange views and learn from each other. In all of our activities, we pursue practical relevance and high quality.
Munich Business School’s award-winning programs are impressive: Students can lay the foundation for their career with the Bachelor International Business and focus on their individual preferences with one of the Master’s programs – Master International Business, Master Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Master International Marketing and Brand Management or Master Sports Business and Communication. With the MBA General Management – full-time or part-time -, experienced professionals advance their career, the icing on the cake is the DBA Doctorate Program. In addition, Munich Business School offers various seminars and courses as part of its Executive Education program to support the professional development of specialists and managers.
2020 WirtschaftsWoche Ranking
- Munich Business School is ranked best private university for business studies in the WirtschafstWoche university ranking 2020.
This equals the fourth place among all German universities of applied sciences.
- For the eleventh time in a row, MBS is now in the top ten in this category; no other private university has this continuity.
- The WirtschaftsWoche university ranking is based on the perspective of HR decision-makers in German companies. They once again confirm that graduates of Munich Business School are among the most sought-after young professionals.
2020 CHE/Die Zeit
- MBS received top rankings „very good personal support“, „high degree of internationality“ and „practical orientation“
2020 U Multirank
- MBS received top results in the ranking categories “International Orientation” and “Teaching and Learning”.
- MBS number one of all private universities of applied sciences in the categories internationality, faculty and library